Brother Michel Lankford
“Heavenly Father, did You provide anywhere in Scripture a biblical list of specific things that you said WILL NOT enter the Heavenly Kingdom?”
The answer is YES, Yes He did. He progressively started showing me biblical passages where the Holy Spirit specifically spoke through prophets, through the Messiah and through the apostles where it specifically says that certain things will NOT enter the Heavenly Kingdom. I must tell you that since I have done this biblical study, I have NEVER been the SAME. It has radically changed my relationship with God, and made me a lot more serious about it than I have ever been. I recommend that every believer should do a diligent the biblical study on what Scripture says WILL NOT inherit the Heavenly Kingdom. It should be part of any discipleship class, if people were wise.
Passages of Key Lists
- Matthew 7:13–23
- Romans 1:18–32
- Galatians 5:19–21; cf. 1 John 3:15
- 1 Corinthians 6:9–10
- Ephesians 5:5–7
- Colossians 3:5–10
- Hebrews 12:14; cf. 2 Corinthians 6:14–7:1
- Revelation 21:7–8; Revelation 22: 14–15; cf. 2 Thessalonians 2:7–12
[This is a hard-core Bible study. It’s NOT going to feel good. I specifically focus on passages where it directly SAYS that certain attitudes and behaviors WILL NOT inherit the Kingdom of God. If living in God’s Eternal Heavenly Kingdom matters to you, then you will pay attention. Your arguments or contentions are not against me, it’s against what the Bible physically says and teaches. You have a choice. You can choose to believe the Bible, or you don’t. You can choose to believe and obey the Savior, or you don’t. If you are engaging in attitudes and behaviors that Scripture says will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven, then you should take this Bible study seriously. You should repent. You should passionately push yourself to TURN AWAY from these wicked attitudes and behaviors. You should earnestly pray that you would be Born Again, that you would produce the Fruit of God’s Kingdom, and that you would live a lifestyle of a Kingdom Citizen. If you practice living that way, you will be saved. If you refuse to live that way, you are condemned and you will be lost for eternity, unless you repent. That’s just the way it is. The opportunity is yours, here and now. The choice is yours. The consequences are yours. If you go to the Lake of Fire, and are separated from God’s Love and Companionship for all eternity, it will not be God’s fault. It will be entirely yours. God already provided His Son to make atonement for you. He already made His Holy Spirit available to you, to empower you to overcome, and to obey Him. You get to decide day by day, whether you’re going to apply those Provisions to your life or not. The responsibility and the consequences are yours, and yours alone. If you choose not to inherit the Heavenly Kingdom, you will have no one to blame, but your self alone. Choose today whom you will serve. I put life and death before you today. I pray that you will choose life,] (e.g. Deuteronomy 30:19-20)
As It Is Written:
“Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie. (Revelation 22:14–15 NKJV)
Please Note: This is only a SUMMARY of Lists of things that Scriptures says WILL NOT inherit God’s Kingdom. In the majority of passages listed, there are lists of multiple attitudes and behaviors which Scripture specifically says WILL NOT enter the Eternal Kingdom of God. For the sake of time, I DID NOT list and describe every single item individually. Read the Passages. Learn what the Bible says. Adjust your life accordingly. For example, the Bible says that all liars will be condemned to the Lake of fire, (Revelation 21:8). There are at least 13 things that qualify a person to be called a LIAR in the Bible. It would be wise to learn what those are and turn away from being a liar before the Day of Judgment. For example, the Bible clearly says that the abominable, (those who practice what God considers to be abominations), will be in the Lake of Fire and brimstone, which is the second death, (Revelation 21:8). There are at least 67-70 things that God calls abominations in the Scriptures. I DID NOT list and describe every one of them individually. It is YOUR responsibility as a believer to care enough about your own Eternal Being, that you are willing to search these things out, and make certain that you are not living in something that God considers to be an abomination. I will have a list available, but it is not linked yet.
Things that Messiah SAID will NOT Enter Heaven
- Not Doing the Will of Almighty God. Only those who do the Will of the Heavenly Father who is in Heaven will enter, (Matthew 7:21).
- People who claim to be Christians, but refuse to do the Father’s Will and refuse to keep the Father’s Commandments will be CONDEMNED, according to Jesus, (e.g. Matthew 7:21-23; cf. Matthew 7:13–23). That’s not my opinion, it’s what Jesus SAID.
- According to Messiah those who commit deeds of lawlessness, (ANOMIA); those who practice lawlessness; those who cause others to stumble into lawlessness, (ANOMIA) will be condemned to the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth, (Matthew 13:41-42). Again, that is not my opinion, that is what Jesus specifically SAID. If you are in the place of weeping and gnashing of teeth, that’s definitely NOT Heaven.
- According to Messiah, living a lifestyle of sin, and obeying your sinful nature will be condemned, (John 8:34-35). He said that whoever practices sin is a slave to sin, and the slave does not have a permanent place in the household.
- Those who refuse to keep the Heavenly Father’s Commandments don’t get in, (e.g. Matthew 19:17). Messiah also said that He KNEW that the Father’s Commandment IS Eternal Life, (John 12:49-50). So we know from this that rejecting the Father’s Commandment is in effect rejecting Eternal Life; because the Father’s Commandment is Eternal Life, even according to Jesus.
- Those who repeat the sins of the scribes and the Pharisees. Those who do not surpass the scribes and the Pharisees in doing righteousness, WILL NOT enter the Kingdom of Heaven, according to Jesus, (Matthew 5:17-20). So, If we don’t obey God better than they did, we don’t get in.
- Those who are NOT converted, and who do not come to YHWH as a little child don’t get in either, according to Messiah, (Matthew 18:1-3).
- Those who do not produce the Fruit of God’s Kingdom, WILL NOT be allowed to remain in God’s Kingdom, even if they were supposed to be saved (Matthew 8:11-12; Matthew 21:43; cf. Galatians 5:19–26).
Those are the eight things that Jesus SAID will NOT enter or remain in the Kingdom of Heaven. Now, Messiah is seated at the right hand of the Majesty; the Heavenly Father, (Hebrews 7:25). If anyone knows what does and what does not enter the Kingdom of Heaven, Messiah most certainly should above all people. Therefore, it would be wise to take Messiah’s Words SERIOUSLY, and do our very best to make certain that we are not practicing and doing things which He SAID will NOT enter the Heavenly Kingdom. It’s every believer’s responsibility to take Messiah’s Words seriously and to act accordingly. If you truly BELIEVE the Savior, then you cannot do otherwise.
The Holy Spirit Warns Us through The Apostles
Walking in things that produce the wrath of God will be condemned, obviously; (E.g. John 3:36; Romans 1:18-32; Ephesians 5:5-6; Colossians 3:5-6; Revelation 14:9-14).
As It Is Written:
““He who believes in the Son has eternal life; but he who does not obey the Son will not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.” (John 3:36 NASB95)
Your Actions Prove What You Actually Believe
We must remember that from the Biblical point of view, what you do, what you obey, and what you practice IS what you truly BELIEVE. So, that means that if we don’t practice obeying what God says to do, then we don’t truly believe Him. Likewise, if we don’t practice learning and doing what the Heavenly Father SAYS to do, that is the same is not truly believing God either. What you practice and DO, is what you actually BELIEVE. That is a key Heavenly and Biblical Principle which many people are not taught. If you want to know what you truly believe, inspect your deeds. Your deeds prove what you really believe.
- Rejecting (יהוה YAHWEH) & Messiah is Condemned (Psalm 14:1; Psalm 53:1; Deuteronomy 18:18-19; John 3:36; John 1:12; John 5:24; John 8:51; Acts 4:12).
- Lawlessness: Rejecting (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Torah is CONDEMNED (Matthew 7:21-23; Matthew 13:41–42; Matthew 24:12-13).
- Living according to the sinful nature is CONDEMNED (Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinth. 6:9-10; Ephesians 5:5–7; Colossians 3:5; 1 John 3:15).
- Failing to Overcome is CONDEMNED (Revelation 21:7-8).
- ALL Liars will be CONDEMNED (Revelation 21:8; Revelation 22:15).
As It Is Written:
“Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying. (Revelation 22:15 NASB95)
Sexually Immoral People will be CONDEMNED (Romans 1:18-32; Galatians 5:19-21; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10; Rev. 21:8; cf. Leviticus 18).
- Failing to Live in Holiness before God will be condemned (Hebrews 12:14; 2 Corinthians 6:14–7:1
What the Bible Defines to be a Liar
- The first one is obvious; knowingly not telling the truth (Leviticus 19:11; Colossians 3:9; in contrast to (Ephesians 4:15).
- Claiming that we are not sinning when (יהוה YAHWEH) says that we are: Lying includes claiming that we have not missed the Mark of (יהוה YAHWEH)’s standards of righteousness in some area, when Almighty (יהוה YAHWEH) and Christ in His Word says that we have, (1 John 1:8, 10; cf. 1 John 3:4; Isaiah 5:20-24). So whenever (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Word specifically identifies something as being sinful or missing the Mark of His righteous standards, then we cannot say that this particular thing does not miss the mark, we cannot say that it is not sin when (יהוה YAHWEH) says something is sin, because if we do that makes us a liar according to 1 John 1:8; because in so doing we are either convincing ourselves or teaching others to deny sin; which is lying, (1 John 1:10); because we are denying that (יהוה YAHWEH’s Standards are valid. So how much more dangerous is it to call the Creator and Judge of all things; how dangerous is it to call HIM a liar?
- Lying includes claiming to walk in His light while we actually continually walk in darkness (1 John 1:5-6); claiming to know (יהוה YAHWEH), but actually denying him through our lifestyle, (Titus 1:16; cf. Jude 1:4).
- Lying includes adding things to the Word of (יהוה YAHWEH) which are not there, and removing things from (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Word (Proverbs 30:6). It’s a dangerous practice because if you allow that habit, you might actually do it at a time where it would lead to perilous consequences, (e.g. Revelation 22:18-19).
- Lying includes claiming to be a member of (יהוה YAHWEH)?’s family while refusing to do the will of (יהוה YAHWEH; Matthew 12:48-50; Mark 3:35).
- Lying includes claiming to know (יהוה YAHWEH), and to know Messiah, while at the same time you refuse to walk according to the Commandments, which is of course the opposite of how Yahshua walked (1 John 2:3-6). If we claim to know Him, then we need to learn to walk as Yahshua walked through this life, and He kept the Father’s Commandments.
- Lying includes denying Yahshua the Messiah, because He is the truth (John 14:6; 1 John 4:22; 1 John 5:10)
- Lying includes denying (יהוה YAHWEH)?’s Word (John 17:17).
- Lying includes speaking the opposite of (יהוה YAHWEH)’s standards (Isaiah 5:20-24).
- Lying includes speaking the opposite of (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Law, because (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Law is the Truth (Psalm 119:142; cf. Psalm 19:7-14 cf. Matthew 5:17-20).
- Lying includes hearing (יהוה YAHWEH)’s word, but not developing the habit of putting (יהוה YAHWEH)’s Word into practice, which is lying to oneself or self-deception, (James 1:22-23).
- Lying includes claiming to have true religion while I fail to bridle my own mouth, because in so doing, I am deceiving my own heart (James 1:27).
- Lying includes claiming to love (יהוה YAHWEH) while we retain hatred for a brother (1 John 4:20; cf. Matthew 5:43-48).
[ALL Liars] “Their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)
“Outside are the dogs and the sorcerers and the immoral persons and the murderers and the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices lying.” (Revelation 22:15).